For our book with confidence guarantee and our extra safety measures please see our COVID-19 page.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
How do I book with Snowbreaks?
* Simply call us on 01727 866177 to make an enquiry or to book. Alternatively make an online enquiry, where we will email you a quote.
How much deposit do I need to pay and when is the balance due?
* When you make your booking you must pay a deposit of £65 per person. The balance of the holiday is then due 10 weeks before departure.
How can I make payment?
* Please call us on 01727 866177 to pay by credit/debit card (sorry AMEX is not accepted). Alternatively you can make a payment by bank transfer.
When do I receive my travel itinerary?
* Travel information and itinerary will be emailed to you approx. two weeks prior to departure.
ACCOMMODATION & CATERING
What are the check-in and check-out times?
* Rooms are accessible from 16.00 on your arrival day. On your departure you will be required to vacate your room by 09.00.
What meals are provided?
* Breakfast including a selection of hot dishes
* Afternoon tea and cakes
* 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine, tea and coffee served every evening
Please see WHAT'S INCLUDED for more information.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
* We will do our best to accommodate any special dietary requirements and we offer a vegetarian option every day. Please advise us in advance when you book you holiday.
Are towels provided?
* In our hotels one bath towel and one hand towel per person per week is provided. Extra towels for hot tub use may be hired in resort for a small fee.
Is there Wi-Fi at the hotels?
* We offer FREE Wi-Fi for guests to access throughout the hotels including bedrooms, subject to service connection.
What airports can I fly from?
* You can depart from any airport to suit your needs on any date for any duration.
What airports in resort can you offer transfer from?
* St Gervais – situated only 50 minutes from Geneva airport
* Valmeinier – is accessible from Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon and Chambery (all between 2 – 3 hours transfer)
When do you offer FREE or reduced price Geneva airport transfers?
* We offer airport transfers to and from Geneva airport, free on reduced prices on Saturdays to both resorts if your flight arrives before 14.30, and departs the following Saturday after 12.30.
What other airport transfers do you offer?
* On other days of the week a charge of £25 per person each way is payable for St Gervais.
* For Valmeinier 1800 there is a minimum charge of £150 payable per party and your arrival flight must not arrive after 19:30 as the latest your transfer will depart Geneva is 8pm. Your departing flight must not depart before midday, as the earliest your transfer will depart the hotel is 07.00am.
(Please ring 01727 866177 to check we can offer your transfer before booking your flights).
Where do I meet my transfer driver at Geneva airport?
* At Geneva airport please ensure you follow signs to the Swiss passport control and DO NOT follow signs to France. After collecting your bags please make yourself known to the Snowcoach rep located in the main arrival hall.
Where do I get my ski or board hire from?
* Our hotels have an in-house ski shop offering quality skis, boots, helmets and snowshoes.
Snowboards will be organised for you at the local ski shop.
How do I get my lift pass?
* Our resort staff will order your pre-booked lift pass prior to your arrival in resort and will hand them out at the hotel, so you can get out on the slopes as soon as you arrive.
How do I book ski or board lessons?
* You need to book directly with the ski school of your choice, listed below, and we recommend you pre-book before arrival in resort, particularly on peak school dates you will need to book well in advance.
Valmeinier 1800 – www.esf-valmeinier.com
Do you offer a ski guiding service?
* Ski guiding is, at the moment, permitted by members of ski clubs. Therefore, it is mandatory that you join the St. Albans Ski and Sports Club and carry your membership card with you at all times. You must be confident on blue runs in all conditions to take part.